Saturday, March 7, 2009

my pAssiOn~

dun know why suddenly tonite i feel like WRITING my blog..
just want to AVOID my mind from thinking about YOU~
i have to MAKE myself busy..
i HAVE to!

last week i've finished reading a novel..
"Something borrowed" by EMILY GIFFIN..
a very INTERESTING novel for me..
LOVE and FRIENDSHIP thingy..



this is another book i bought last week..
"an offer u cant refuse"
by Jill Mansell~
i've read a novel by JILL MANSELL before..
"make up your mind"
really2 interesting story..
hope dis 1 will be as interesting as before..
hope can buy ALL jill mansell's novels..
so have to allocate my ALLOWANCE for novels..
it's not a big deal as long as i can read the novels~
:)



another book i bought today..
eventho i haven't read the jill mansell's novel yet..
which i bought earlier..
it's an offer i cant refuse
as 'the holiday' by erica james is only worth me below $6..
it's cheap rite??
an offer which i can NEVER refuse!!
hehe :)


2 comments:

~MaRd~ said...

u kept saying "you"
i wonder who it is...
hurm... *thinking*

mimiezolkepli said...

hoho!
it??
hehe~
keep on wondering!